It is a little boring but all clubs have rules so here they are…
- You need internet access and an email address to join Joey Club as this is the only way we facilitate membership, booking and image viewing.
- You will need to have attended all three session to obtain the free triple aperture frame. Obviously if a session needs to be re-scheduled that won’t be a problem, but I do need you to come to all three session on or near to the key development stages.
- Your frame needs to be ordered within three months of all the images being made available for you to select from. After that time, your images will be deleted and your frame won’t be available.
- The first Joey Cub session is held when your baby is 4 months old, so you can join the Joey Club at any time before that.
- Although you can buy Joey Club membership as a gift for any friend or family member (and it does make a fantastic gift for any new family), you must be a mother, father or legal guardian to register a child in Joey Club and attended sessions. Separate memberships are required for each baby with the exception of twins and triplets who of course can share a membership.
- Joey Club sessions take place during your baby’s 4th, 8th and 11th month and are by appointment only. Once you have made your first appointment, I will send you reminders for the other two appointments so you can’t forget them – life with a baby is very busy and it’s easy to miss out.
- Obviously little-ones can become ill and not be at their best, so if you need to reschedule then please get in touch.
- Joey Club session are approximately 20 minutes to 40 minutes in length and produce an average of 30 images to choose from, but this depends on the little-one playing ball obviously.
- Joey Club sessions are especially designed to capture your baby as they grow throughout their first year. For this reason, we focus entirely on your baby only at each session with some time at the end to include you as parents. If you would like to include siblings, you are invited to book a family session.
- Session images will be online at our secure website for you to view, share and if you wish, purchase from approximately 10 -14 days after your session although this can be delayed on occasions. We do aim to minimise delays so you can see your images as soon as possible but on the rare occasions where this is not possible, you will be advised at the end of your session.
- Images are online for 30 days following your session. After this point, we will send you a ‘Notice’ email to let you know that they are about to be removed so you can be sure that you have ordered everything that you would like, including your image for the frame.
- All image proofing and purchasing is completed online from your secure gallery page, we do not provide hard copy proofs or contact sheets. We will give your session ID exclusively to you but you are welcome to share it with your friends and family so that they too can enjoy and purchase your session images if they wish.
- Joey Club registration ends 30 days after your baby’s first birthday but your registration will remain active so that you can enjoy further sessions with us using the same account and enjoying your Joey Club discount if you wish.
- From time to time, your Membership of the Joey Club may entitle you to various other special offers both from us and our partners as well as priority booking for the various special events that we hold from time to time. It’s a great idea therefore to stay connected with us either via Facebook or our quarterly newsletter – you can just visit the Sarah Fisher Photography Facebook page and give it a ‘like’ to stay in touch.
- Our studio does not offer a waiting area or any entertainment for older children (or adults for that matter) during a Joey Club session. For this reason, we recommend that you book at a time that you can attend alone with your baby and that way we can devote our full attention to getting you the perfect set of images with no distractions for ourselves, you or your baby.
- We reserve the right to cancel your registration at anytime and for any reason. Inactive registrations will be deleted without notice, along with registrations that have no sessions booked after a period of time. Please ensure you book your session at the appropriate Joey Club stages, (approximately 4, 8, and at 12 months), we will normally schedule these at your first session.
- We do not allow food and drink to be consumed on our premises with the exception of baby bottles, water and breast-feeding naturally. We also don’t allow smoking anywhere on our premises, either indoors or out, please top up before you come 🙂
- This does seem to be a bit of a ridiculous thing to have to say but obviously you are not permitted to use your own camera, smart phone or any other photographic device anywhere on our premises. I have never had to and I would be embarrassed to do it but I would have to cancel the session.
If you would like to discuss any of our Business Terms or Joey Club Rules, please get in touch.
Session and Booking Cancellations
If you need to change, cancel or postpone your photography session, please contact meas soon as possible. I will do my best to accommodate a change request to the booking date or time, but any changes are subject to availability. A booking with our studio is a commitment to attend, in return I won’t accept bookings from other clients for the same date and time. If you do not contact us prior to a photography session booking and subsequently do not show up, I will assume that you wish to cancel your registration will delete your registration accordingly without further communication with you. I’m sorry to sound tough, but studio time is precious for me. At all times though, I would warmly encourage you to talk to me if you have any problems – I am a parent too and I will help in any way we can.