The Spring Forest
The Summer Forest
September 2018 – dates tba
The Winter Forest
November 2018 – dates tba
About Your Fairy Photo Shoot
The adventure starts when you arrive at the studio and we take the short walk up the woodland path to the Enchanted Forest – there’s usually some fairy magic along here to spy! Then the first job for your little fairy is to select her outfit – choosing from a range of my unique and handmade dresses along with flowers, hair accessories, handmade wings and wands. When they’re happy that they look absolutely perfect, we head into the Forest to take some pictures. There’s Forest residents to meet, magical accessories to hold and explore and all the while, I work on capturing your fairy’s pictures in her natural environment. When it’s time to get into ‘human’ clothes and head on home, there’s even a few more fairy treats to find on the pathway out.
Becoming a Fairy VIP
As Forest Sessions are limited to three times a year, they quite often sell out quickly. If you’d like to be the first to know when the dates become available and receive early access to the online booking calendar, you can become a Forest VIP. Just use the button below to visit the VIP registration page and complete the simple form.
Book Your Session
The summer fairy photo shoots will be taking place in September and as soon as the date is announced, the calendar will appear here in order that you can book for your little fairy to share in the magic. Once you’ve booked your shoot time, you’ll receive an email with the payment link. Your session will be confirmed once I have received your payment. Don’t forget to check your spam folders for the email, especially if you have a Hotmail account!
Terms and Conditions
It’s a bit boring but all these things have terms and conditions that apply. I try to keep them to a minimum but you need to be aware of the following points…
- Your session fee includes access to my collection of props, costumes and accessories so all you need to bring along is your fairy. Fairies will be barefoot in the Forest so it’s a good idea to avoid socks for an hour or so before your appointment so you don’t have sock marks in your finished photos. Hair is a matter of personal choice but personally, I think it looks nice down and natural. We do have headbands and hair accessories that you can choose to add if you would like to.
- Sessions are booked on the hour but a fairy session takes 20 – 30 minutes on average. The extra time is to avoid crossover between fairies.
- Please come as close to your appointment time as possible although I know it can be hard to be exact. If you are going to be late to your session, please let me know so we can make sure that that you will have enough time in the Forest to get a perfect set of pictures. If you are early, I might well still be in the Forest with another fairy family. If I am not on the drive to greet you when you arrive, please wait in your car and I will be with you as soon as I can.
- The studio is a short walk from where you park your car along paths with several shallow steps. For this reason, unfortunately, the Forest is not wheelchair accessible.
- Our studio is small but perfectly formed and as such we don’t have a very big waiting area. Other children who are not involved in being fairies are likely to be very bored whilst we are exploring the Forest as there is nothing for them to do so I would definitely recommend that you leave other siblings at home.
- We don’t allow any videography or photography inside the studio. We would like you to turn off your phone (or at least switch it onto silent) so you and your little fairy are not distracted during the session and can really enjoy the experience. If caught recording or photographing the session, you will be asked to leave and the session will be terminated without refund. All in all, that’s a horrible situation for us all to be in so please respect my copyright.
- The session fee is non-refundable. If your child is ill or you can’t make your appointment for any other reason (and of course these things can happen), and you give me notice of this fact, then you will be invited to rebook at the next Forest session. If you simply don’t attend your session without any notice, unfortunately you will not be able to rebook at the next sessions without repaying your session fee.